Explore the various ways you can commit to a renewed pledge and recieve recognition as an indvidual or organization. The generosity of our sponsors is essential to daily operations and programs. Join us!
Life Size Bronzes
With the museums vision of preserving this National Historic Landmark and world-class automotive collection – we are offering permanent recognition of your family, company, or foundation name for centuries. Featured in the Education & Exhibit Plaza are ten life size bronzes mounted on granite bases. The bronzes represent the automotive pioneers of the Auburn Automobile Co. and Duesenberg, Inc. They include:
- Herb Snow
- Frank Eckhart
- Errett Lobban Cord
- Fred Duesenberg
- August Duesenberg
- Female Worker
- Male Worker
- Gordon Buehrig
- Alan Leamy
- Robert Wiley
Friends of the Plaza
Join the welcoming committee and have your name, business name, civic group, or club recognized in the plaza. Fund generated support grounds maintenance and care $200/year.
Offers you or your company the highest level of visibility and the closest public association with the Museum.
- Steel Dynamics Gallery of Auburn, Indiana, built Automobiles
- Gordon Buehrig Gallery of Design, co-sponsored by Alcoa Foundation, E.L. Cord Foundation, and Charles and Barbara Goodman Foundation
- Gallery – Early Auburns 1903-1924
- Terence E. Adderley Gallery of Racers & Record-Setters
- Raisbeck Engineering Hall of Technology
- The Cars of Indiana Gallery
- Design Studios – Anonymous
- Gene Davenport Family Gallery of Fine Art and Archival Treasures
- Metal Technologies Education Center
Car Side Kiosk Sponsor
Your name or your business name recognized on a car side touchscreen within museum galleries for 5 – 10 – 20 years
Event & Program Sponsorships
Sponsor one of our annual special events or fundraising galas to create awareness with civic and social leaders for your corporation. The Museum seeks sponsorship for separate special events including: The Annual Benefit Extravaganza; the Driving Experience; and more. Benefits include tickets to the events. These celebrations are attended by hundreds of prominent corporate, civic, and social leaders to raise awareness and vital funds for the Museum programs. Or, you may choose permanent recognition for your support and have your name or logo engraved in granite on the base of a life size statue of one of our ten automotive pioneers.
Driving Experience Fundraiser
You can choose to participate at the track as a drive, as a sponsor, or both!
Bring your favorite cars and join fellow car lovers for the 2018 exhilarating Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum Duesenberg Automobile Museum Driving Experience! It is so much fun! The Driving Experience is your opportunity to experience unrestricted enjoyment of your automobile and enjoy the camaraderie of others who share our love of cars. At this event, you will exceed the speed limit without fear of a ticket, show off your car, and check out other exotic and beautiful cars.
Annual Museum Fund
Essential to the Museum’s daily operations and programs, the Museum Fund provides support where it is needed most. Your gift supports everything from collections care to educational programs.
General Volunteer Program Sponsorship
$1,000 minimum contribution required to receive Sponsor Benefits. An average of 50 volunteers at 10 meetings annually.
- 1-Year newsletter recognition announcement in monthly volunteer newsletter.
- Recognition on signage at all meetings
- 1-Year recognition/logo on volunteer website
- Verbal sponsorship recognition at all volunteer meetings
- Opportunity to have brochures and/or logo promotional gift distributed at one meeting of sponsor’s choosing
- A contribution of $2,500 or more will be recognized for 1-Year on the Museum’s Sponsor Kiosk in the main showroom within framed program signage
- Museum Annual Report recognition in general donor category
- Donor Kiosk Recognition in general donor category