The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum is looking to hire temporary paid interns for the Archives Department to aid in cataloging, digitizing, and organizing its archival materials for its digitization and access initiative. This position will have relative independence under the direction of the museum’s Collections Manager. This internship opportunity would be a great resume builder for anyone looking to gain experience toward a profession in the museum field, library science, data management, and a wealth of other fields. We are looking for individuals who can commit to 15 hours per week. Days worked are flexible within the business week. Starting pay is $8.00 per hour. Applicants who can commit to a term of one year or 52 weeks are preferred. This internship is a part-time, temporary, and hourly position.
Hours: 15 per week
Pay: $8.00 per hour.
• Basic Computer Skills
• Strong Work Ethic
• Comfortable Working Independently
• Close Attention to Detail
• Collaborative Problem Solving
• IT Troubleshooting
• Experience with Photo and Document Scanning and Related Technology
• Experience in Web Development
• Photo Editing Experience
• Knowledge of Museum Ethics and Collections Procedures
• Knowledge of Automobiles and Automotive History
• Document Preservation and Care
• Any Library or Museum Experience
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum’s Collections Manager. No phone calls please.
Diane Hall – email@example.com