The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum welcomes your business to join its Corporate Membership. Corporate Membership is a win-win situation for members and the museum. Benefits of membership vary depending on the commitment, but each package contains more value than cost, and all levels of membership enjoy these advantages:
- Company name and logo prominently displayed as a Corporate Member in the museum's elegant Company Showroom and name displayed in the corridor leading to the Gallery of Special Interest Automobiles
- Company name printed as a Corporate Member in semi-annual newsletter and the annual report
- Company name and logo on webpage (see below)
- Your company’s name on museum publicity and printed programs, as applicable.
- Corporate Recognition Month: Free admission for your employees and their immediate families as well as company retirees and their families during the month of your choosing
- Employees receive a 10% discount in the Museum Store during Corporate Recognition Month
- Discounted or free corporate use of the museum’s Banquet and Conference Center room(s)
- A mounted museum collectable to display your yearly membership
Membership support is a vital source of revenue for the museum. It helps to ensure that the museum’s educational programming continues, its collections and buildings are maintained, and that every museum visitor has an unforgettable experience. Supporting the museum also supports the local economy: last year, the museum received almost 50,000 visitors from every state and over 40 countries.
For those who require a tax-deductible contribution, Corporate Sponsorships are available at all levels. Sponsors receive no benefits of substantive value, only name/logo recognition on the museum's website, newsletter, annual report and donor kiosk in its elegant Company Showroom.