Auburn Automobile Company Export & Domestic Sales Gallery
Auburn Automobile Company's export division, headed by Robert Wiley, had dealers located in 93 countries. Wiley personally visited with prospective distributors and dealers in many nations. Vehicles, partially disassembled, were shipped abroad in wooden crates.
Neil McDarby directed domestic sales through a vast dealer network. When this building opened in 1930, new dealerships were being added at the rate of five per day. In 1931, in the midst of the depression, Auburn and Cord sales reached an all-time high exceeding 34,000 cars.